- Prior to burning your candle, trim the wick at least ¼ inch.
- Keep the pool of wax free of wick trimmings and any debris at all times.
- Place the candle on a stable, heat-resistant surface.
- Avoid drafts, vents or air currents.
- Burn for 2-4 hours each time you light the candle. Let it reach a full pool before blowing out. This will help avoid sinking wicks.
Accidents can happen, and a unattended lit candle can be a dangerous hazard. Please make sure to look at the bottom of your candle for safety instructions. :)